Old February 28th, 2018, 02:34 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
[OOC: no worries, I've been struggling to keep up a bit too :P honestly I'm not fussed if he kicks Emberpaw's furry butt after he recovers from the lightning, it might be good to take her down a peg she's a bit of a jerk, and maybe after he pins her down we could just wait for the flood and then the fight would automatically end?]

Emberpaw's claws sunk into Snowpaw's frozen body, and growled softly when he sprang back to life and began thrashing between her paws. While she hadn't had enough momentum to pull him over completely, she was pleased that he seemed spooked by her move. When he gasped out the words, she loosened her grip slightly but still tried to tug him to the ground. She took a moment to lean in close to his ear and growled, "Giving up so easily?" Emberpaw had no idea what had turned the tide in the fight, but she wasn't about to stop and question it. She gave one last strong tug around his neck, attempting to flip him over. But invested all her weight on it, her hindlegs on the ground slipped from under her, the ground growing increasingly unreliable after the influx of rain. She let out a yowl as she began tumbling down a shallow slope to the riverside.

(up to you if you want Snowpaw to fall down the slope too :P)
[ okay, that sounds good! I'm thinking when the flash flood comes, he'll get taken away from it. I'm still deciding, though. ]

The white furred tom soon felt himself relax, he could feel her grip loosen. It probably wasn't because he said that yet he would let himself believe that. Her words sent shivers up his spine, more or less her voice was scary. Intimidating. "You wish." Snowpaw hissed back, "I'm not that weak unlike you." So, maybe he was using somebody's else words. He didn't have it in him. No body knew, though. They didn't have to. He let out a gagging sound until he felt his body be pull down, he struggled to not slip because the muddy surface. Snowpaw lost his grip, tumbling down the slope with the Shadowclan apprentice. His head hit the muddy ground, spatting out some of the mud that managed to get inside his mouth. His white fur seem to be brown and white now, soaking wet mostly. Get up, get up. That was most of the thoughts that were in his head. Slowly, Snowpaw raise to his paws letting out a warning hiss. He gave his best most likely not scary glare. Huh, maybe he could win this. His eyes focused on her, crouching down to pounce at her. When he went to jump, he slipped a bit, losing some of his aim.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 28th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.