View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:16 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar watched her, waiting for the next move. Before he could really figure out what he was doing, he had gotten knocked sideways by the she-Cat. The blow knocked the wind out of him, and forced him to try and steady himself. He watched her, wondering what her next point of attack would be. However, she could also just want to end this battle. That wouldn’t exactly hurt either. Taking a deep breath, he watched her. “You have two options now,” He said, wondering if lecturing was the thing he was supposed to do. Well, he wasn’t really lecturing, so he assumed he was fine. “We can continue with the fight, or you can leave, and get treated by your medicine Cat” he finished, keeping his distance, just in case. His pelt was caked with mud, providing a painful bandage for his cuts for the time being, watching Sweetfawn, his gaze cold, and nearly unblinking.
As Sweetfawn listened to him list off her options, a frown appeared on her face. Who was he to tell her what to do? He wasn't her leader. Getting to her paws, she stalked over to him, paw steps softball on the muddy ground. "Your not my mentor; don't give me options that I can think of myself." She made sure to roll her eyes in plain sight, and turned her back on the leader. ShadowClna cats think their so much better than everyone. Sweetfawn knew she was being rash and kit-like, but she hated being told what she could figure out by herself. Whipping her tail back and forth, she gave a huff and pushed her way through the undergrowth out of his sight where the coldness of his gaze couldn't pierce her. As she made her way away from the scene of the battle, Sweetfawn couldn't help hoping that the next time ThunderClan met with ShadowClan, they wouldn't fight again. Their were so many battles when you lived in a clan.
{ End of the RP? }