View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrols

Name: Jaguarclaw
Personality: Jaguarclaw is an all around friendly, caring feline that loves to defy clan stereotypes.
This handsome tom-cat is definitely a gentleman. He defies everything any cat thinks of Shadowclan warriors. He's very clean, polite, and just a fair warrior all around. He's always looking to help others. This warrior doesn't understand the point of violence and instead takes a look into the logical side of things. He wants compromise. Jaguarclaw is fiercely loyal to his clan, don't doubt that, he just doesn't think fighting tooth and claw has to prove that. Under his fiercely loyal personality is just a kind-hearted cat. He loves to flirt and get attention from she-cats. He tends to make them feel special, although not to the point they're heart broken. He simply like the attention. In general, this tom-cat is polite to everyone, no matter the others temperament, he has great patience and never seems to break. When he does, it's not in front of just any cat. Although overall, Jaguarclaw is overly protective of those he really cares about, risking his life for them and sometimes he'll even lose his temper to defend them. Whether they're right or wrong, he'll stay by their side through thick and thin. If you don't believe this, then I suggest you give it a shot.
Jaguarclaw does want to have his own family one day, but the right she-cat has to come along before he even thinks about settling down. Just like the gentleman he is, when she comes up, she'll be put above all else. This tom-cat plans to make the rest of her life a dream, not even looking in the direction of other she-cats. He won't do her any harm or make her do something she doesn't like.
Additional Information: Nada

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL