Thread: Turned Tides
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 12:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Turned Tides

(it's a party now bc Fallens arrived hA)

Frozen. Everything around him seemed...icy, covered in a thin layer of frost. Both the leaves and his clanmates. For some reason Thunderclan had decided to team up with them, he wasn't sure why. If it was because of pity, he wouldn't accept it, and if it was to return the favor, they didn't do a very good job of doing that last time. In fact, they ended up being driven from their home. This battle, however, they were going to get it back. They greedy, fox hearted leaders sectioned it off between the two of them. As if it was a piece of fresh kill that was split between two clanmates to share, it disgusted him. They were sectioning off pieces of Riverclans legacy, their customs, their history, their memories both good and bad, and they made lightly with it. Since they both took it by force, and are taking it for granate, they will be taking it back, with 2x the force.

He let out a long sigh, watching the cloud of vapor soon dissapear somewhere just above his head. Lapis hues seemed to be slightly darker, blazing with anger, hatred, detestment. The ebony tom couldn't wait to see the look on Blazingstar, Goldenstar, and Grousestar's faces when they won. He could smell them already, rotten, rotten and acrid, made the leaders throat burn. Could never hide a scent of a rotten soul, no matter how much you cover yourself in mud or flowers. With a gutteral snarl Fallenstar pulled himself in front of Passionstar and up a hollow log, his tail high in the air and twitching, waiting, listening. Than it came, the call, the howl, the order. The burly tom swung his head to look at his clanmates, determination and anger fueled his cold stare. "LET THE DAY OF RECKONING BEGIN." he howled, coming from the very pits of his stomach. "PUSH THEM BACK. ALL THE WAY BACK TO THEIR PITIFUL CAMPS AND REGAIN OUR LOST TERRITORY!" with that, he leapt off the log, and made a direct sprint towards Blazingstar.

The day of reckoning is upon us.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us