View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter slashed his claws across her face. But sadly the blow had little effect as his strength was waning quickly. He fell back on his haunches gasping before falling to his side blood pooling from his wounds. He rolled on his stomach and tried to get into a defensive position but he was just so tired and his back hurt so much. His mind swam with confusion and the bloodstained forest seemed to tilt and spin in front of him. "Maybe I'll just lay here. It's not so bad." He thought drowsily as darkness began to cloud his vision and he blinked slowly. But then as he caught sight of his attacker advancing back towards him he snapped back to awareness and staggered as quickly to his paws as he could. The floor seemed to spin and wobble beneath him and he nearly became sick as he struggled to regain his balance. Through his muddled thoughts he managed to conclude that if he stayed here he would die. And so, he turned and ran as fast as his injured body could take him. He hated the idea of running from this important battle but the overwhelming instinct to survive pushed him onward and he dizzyingly crashed through shrubs before stumbling over a rock, the blow flinging him head over tail and landing with a thump on the hard earth unconscious.
(thanks for the rp :3 nice fight! *flips away* YEE!)
(Srry just saw ur post XD)

Cloud watched the tom retreat clumsily, his wounds bleeding. "Coward" she spat, disappearing into the shadows to clean her wounds before fighting once again.