View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Don't reply to this! It's currently incomplete ]

The way redflight settled in front of him eased his tensed body, her relaxed state reminded him there was much more behind her that he hadn't quite uncovered yet. A gentle calm and Compassionte side that he would work hard to delicately pull out of her. Like a flower coming into bloom he would try to nurture it until it sprouted. He found it cute when she looked confused- he almost chuckled at her reaction but caught his tongue just in time. "I think you know what I mean redflight" he meowed softly. He took a step forward and closed his eyes than re opened them at her. There was a also a new depth to his own eyes, a sort of wonder and innocence. Yet behind the lovestruck expression He was completely numb throughout his body, his hind legs staggered in such a way his tail curled at his side and his eyes widened. He felt a though saying this now could have been a mistake, she was skeptical about her feelings. That's was the second time she had said it out loud wether or not she wanted him to hear it. How would she handle this. Suddenly she was regretting all that he had said and a wave of paranoia like an icy wave started to close in around him. He dropped his gaze a moment later, nothing he could say would really dismiss this whole conversation whatesoever. So he supposed he might as well roll with the punches and let whatever happen, happen. He finally swallowed and found the courage to at least look at her, but instead of speaking clearly he stuttered "i- I kinda always knew... T- that I liked you" he gasped out his gaze darting away from her's. "I only g- got the c- courage now to s- say it"
@Lonestar23
Scorpionsting liked her. Redflight wasn't quite sure to make of that, this was something she had been hoping for for a long time, but now that it was true? She cocked her head to one side, then the other, like she couldn't quite figure out whether he was joking or not. "You're... serious?" It was a question that she knew would determine the future between them. Her voice was soft, uncertain, and almost scared. She was afraid of his answer. She was afraid of him, in a way... he was a whole different type of cat. He was new and nervewracking, and he was different from the flirty toms in the clearing who approached Redflight because she was pretty, or the overly friendly ones who she had never liked. He was kind, and supported her, and while she could even have been classified as an outright "bad girl" at one point (maybe even now) he had always treated her like she was... special. More so then she really deserved to be treated as. And she knew, one way or another, things would never be the same again. Redflight could have told anyone that just from recent encounters between the two. She hated feeling awkward, but she had been feeling warm and awkward and strange a lot recently. Especially around Scorpionsting. She was a new cat, whether she liked it or not, and now it would appear he was as well. "I mean, I already told you that I liked you - you know." The memory of that conversation brought back embarrassment and slight regrets, though mainly a fierce pride that shone in the she cat's eyes. She was proud of herself. No regrets, right? And besides, it would appear that had payed off, was Scorpionsting being serious right now. What she didn't know was that he had heard her talking to herself. About to say that she might even be in love with him. She wouldn't say that now, though; not until she was more sure of herself

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.