View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:08 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Hope you don't mind if I join in}
Sycamorebranch padded over towards the Skyrock, once he heard the first faint callings from Grouse. The tom stood for a moment, but then sat right besides Rainpebble, one of his fellow clanmates. Once hearing the she-cat's comments, Sycamore peeked up his ears and began talking. "No, I don't think so." He whispered, trying to be as polite as possible while answering the warrior.
"I'm pretty sure it's something more major than that." The warrior had just marched in from the territory, so he mised a little bit of information.
{I don't mind at all }
Rainpebble flicked her ear and looked at her companion "i know, i'm just trying to keep thigs posative,especially with whats been happening lately." She whispered, her voice dripped with seriousness. The silver she cat licked her chest fur "oh! But it would be cool if someone got apprentinced, maybe i could be a mentor again." She purred as she turned her attention back to grouseflurry. Then rainpebble looked back at sycamorebranch "what do you think's happening?" She asked, curiosity danced in her silver orbs as she stared at the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us