Thread: that doctor rp
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:07 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: that doctor rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke thinks for a bit “ ... any really. “ he says with a smile but suddenly he speaks again. “ oh! I almost forgot I was wondering are you perhaps gay? “ he says suddenly and very calmly as if it was a normal question to ask on daily basis. @Rubinaito
Noctis froze, the food on the fork dropping back down onto the plate and the fork following with a sharp 'click'. He frowned, getting up and brushing off his jeans which had crumbs scattered over it. He studied Sasuke for a moment; not moving, not making a sound. His hand twitched ever so slightly, and his gaze flicked over to his hand; and focused on a silver band resting on his ring finger. He thought he had gotten over his 'gayness'-- he was married to his beautiful wife, Misty, with two young children. "No." He finally replied, still staring at his ring. His words were forceful, as if he was trying to be certain about his statement but failing. "No, I am not." He set his hands down on the counter, bowing his head over the sink and exhaling with a desolate sigh. I am not. I am not. His hands curled into fists, his eyes closed and his breathing heavy. Finally, after a long moment, Noctis relaxed and turned back to Sasuke. "Why don't we finish up your breakfast." He suggested, picking the fork back up off the plate and grabbing a bite of pancake for Sasuke.