Thread: In the Village
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: In the Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Rubinaito if @Aleka and @Phoenix Flames are okay with you joining, then you could certainly hop in; I don't mind. ]

The small tomcat perked his ears when he saw signs of a feline joining him. It was a she-cat, nosing her way along the prickly grass absentmindedly. She was probably unaware of his presence until, well, now.

"Oh, hello there!" Moho said cheerfully, perking his ears in gleefulness. What a coincidence: he was just thinking about meeting new friends and the whatnot, and here one was.

He was going to elaborate more, and introduce himself, when a second being scampered along and took the spotlight. Ah, so this is Latte. Moho thought, studying the tom carefully. He seems quite friendly.

Once Latte finished talking, the gray-and-white tom realized that this was his opportunity to speak. "I'm Moho. This is where I live." He flicked his tail towards his owner's stone-and-brick home.
(I don't mind.)

"It's pretty nice here. And you certainly seem friendly. A lot of cats I know aren't this friendly at all.", Latte chuckled. "Do you mind shoeing us around?", the brown and white tom asked.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; September 19th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.