View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw blinked in surprise at her playful tone and her purr, he found it actually pretty.. cute? He pawed at his own nose, "I didn't?" He said. Then when her expression changed he guessed he lost her. He tilt his head, "Well your bigger than me, and pretty so it probably isn't big for you but is for me!" He defended himself, lifting his chin a little then realized he called her pretty. Snowpaw then felt embarrassed as he lowered his chin, fidgeting. Snowpaw wasn't that small compared to her, so it really didn't make a difference. For some reason he wanted to see that smile again. "How do I make you smile? It's hard!" He mumbled under his breath. He did try everything but when he didn't mean to, he did.
Her ears immediately picked up hearing that word. Pretty this tom as annoying as he is and as cute as- her pelt heats up a bit as she immediately looks away when she heard his next sentence. Her tail wrapped around her legs trying to get rid of the fast beating of her heart and the embarrassment for being told such things. She was never used to being called pretty yet so many had called her that yet for some reason she gets embarrassed when he says it! What’s wrong with her? After a while she starts laughing a bit, a purr came from her as she grants his wish and smiles warmly at him. “ don’t know maybe you just gotta try harder.” She purrs playfully as she stands up “ anyway I got some hunting to do” she says smile now gone as she begins to walk past him and for some reason her tail moved under the Toms chin as she walks by “ would you like to join?” She says suddenly stopping but not looking at her at all.