View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Good day, Lynxstar." Lightningpounce greeted the leader cheerfully as she sat down, his deep voice with a slightly British accent rumbling in his throat. "I expect you're doing well?"
At the same moment, Tigerkit noticed Lynxstar.
She abandoned her game of Kill the Moss and pounced on the leader's tail, blue eyes sparkling.
"G'day, Lightningpounce.", Lynxstar said in her Australian accent. (Yes. XD Lynxstar has an Australian accent.) "Yes, I'm doing fine.", the leader replied. She smiled, looking at Tigerkit as her daughter pounced on her tail. Snowpelt padded out of the den, walking over to the three, "Lynxstar, can I go get herbs?", she asked, lashing her tail, annoyed that she hadn't gone to get herbs sooner. Well, it is my fault that I never asked her sooner..., she thought.

"Of course you can, Snowpelt. You can go by yourself if you want. I know that you can take care of yourself with getting injured.", Lynxstar replied. "Thank you, Lynxstar.", Snowpelt sighed with relief. The silver and white she-cat turned around, padding over to the camp entrance, she flicked her tail as she padded through the gorse tunnel.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif