View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:27 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Wether or not sage was aware she could see the scars, like a parading flashlight in the dark. Hard to miss. She had only seen a small amount of his wrist by the size and amount made her believe there was more to be uncovered... And it was just as worse. She stumbled back forgetting all of the conversation and staring at him with blazing eyes of fear. She jerked her head at naruto and snarled "he's nobody's pet!" she spat turning around and locking eyes with safe for another long moment. Aspen was crying now but she wasn't quite aware. She simply stared at him for a longer moment until she leapt forward grabbing his arm and yanking the sleeve until it revealed the cuts. Her eyes widened two times their size and she sniffled. She pulled his sleeve back down and averted her gaze "you- you weren't going to tell me? she asked softly
Sage flinched as Aspen lunged forward, trying to jerk his arm away from her. His eyes widened as she yanked the sleeve up, revealing his heavily scarred arm. He was frozen as Aspen unknowingly pressed her nails into his skin, not drawing blood but causing pain nevertheless. As she let go of him and tugged his sweater's sleeve down, he held his hands close to his chest and stepped back. He looked smaller than ever, almost cowering under Aspen's fearful, betrayed gaze. "I... I didn't w-want you to worry." He whispered, averting his eyes. "Pl-Please do-don't m-make-make this a-a scene o-or something." His stutter grew worse. He was afraid of what Naruto might do to her for her blatant act of disrespect in front of him.

@Sasukewolf (madness)