View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 12:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The warrior started to slow her pace along with Lioncry,now in a slow trot next to her. She let out small pants from the running,her tongue peaking out of her mouth and taking gulps of cold winter air. Blue eyes gazed around where they were,unfamiliar territory. Skyclan scent still lingered in the air,so they were not away from their home but the place looked barely touched,no pawprints intended into the snow. the air felt still,quiet besides their heavy breathing. It felt still,like nothing was moving and the area was paused. "It's so pretty here." Maplespider said between pants. Small snowflakes dropped on the tip of her nose which caused her to sneeze.
Lioncry looked around, nodding in agreement. This place was amazing, she had to admit. With the clean, untouched snow and snow laden branches, it looked almost as if it had never once been touched by another living thing, although, tasting the air, she could smell mice faintly, and knew that it was probably a great hunting spot during new-leaf. Sighing, she trotted along at Maplespider's side, her breath fogging in front of her in little puffs. “That it is.” she said at last, her voice hushed, as if she were scared of disturbing the quiet. But she wasn't, it was just so peaceful here, she didn't want to be loud. Flicking her tail subtly, the golden furred warrior used around in wide-eyed wonder at the beautiful snowy terrain.