View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano growls loudly as he was about to attack him but Pacific suddenly jumps on him, he hisses loudly and strikes at her biting into her shoulder hard and fast, he bites down hard and pins her to the ground as if she was some bird. He let’s go blood dripping from his mouth as he growls into her ear “ Don’t interfere” he says coldly as he let’s go of her and looks at hades who glares at Sano, his claws were out and he growls loudly “ Fine. But I swear Wolfpaw if we let this rat live than I’m going to hit you.” He Says playfully as he stands tall like the Rouge he was. He was Hades and forever he will be just that. He hisses loudly “ You have a choice! Stay and die or Face the wrath of my family! “ Sano just stares at him and suddenly begins to laugh slowly getting louder. He laughs loudly “ Hades! Have you forgotten me?! I am your family! I’m the brother you betrayed! All these cats.. they don’t know who you are! The real you! The monster who would have beaten all of you and leave you to die! ... this is not a angel you blinded fools. That is hades.. the monster who killed his family. Like I now!”
Pacific began to stand,hiding the pain in her shoulder,the blood dripping down onto the ground."Your lying!If he is really the monster you say he is,then he wouldn't let any of us stay here with him!He wouldn't have saved us from whatever miserable lives we lived before we came here!" Pacific hissed.She glared at Sano,the monster who was trying to kill his own family and them,and yet,she wasn't entirely sure he was lying.Had Hades really killed his own family?And why?She pushed these thoughts away,recalling when she had first joined Hades.He would never do something like that,and if he had,there had to be a reason.Pacific dig her claws in the ground,thinking of a better strategy to win,or at least wound him enough so he would flee.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord