View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2020, 08:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

@Estelle

Hm... they weren't quite sure why Primrosepaw had giggled. Perhaps she had found their rapid-fire questions or silly babbling to be amusing. Whatever the case, it made Baypaw giggle a little as well. It seemed laughter really was contagious. Now, following the other apprentice's gestures towards her nest, daffodil yellow eyes glanced over the neat little display of plants and feathers. "Woah! That looks awesome! Where'd you get all that stuff? You must be super duper good at finding things!" Maybe they ought to go out and find decorations for their nest sometime. Spruce things up a bit. After all, who liked a boring old moss nest? Why not toss a little bit of pizzazz into the mix? Perhaps they'd try and find some nice shiny pebbles or something later today. But that was besides the point. Their attention was caught once more when Primrosepaw finally said something, "Dweam", which they assumed meant she wanted them to explain what sort of dream they'd had.

"Ok so, what happened in my dream was... at first, it was just a normal day. My mentor took me out to fish at the Cattail Pond, but the entire clan also came along for some reason? I'm not sure why, but anyways, we were fishing normally, but then, I caught a gigantic fish. When I say gigantic, I mean it! It was like ginormous! The size of fifty cats! I've got no idea how a fish that big even fit in the pond. But when I tried to pull it out of the water, it literally turned into more water, and the pond became super big, but still shallow enough for even the kits to stand in somehow. So the entire clan just ended up having an awesome splishy splashy swimming day in the water!"

They finished off with a great big smile. Now they were curious to see what Primrosepaw's latest dream had been about. "How about you? What was your dream like?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩