View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

(hahaha that feel when your character hates love so she gets left out of things)

standing back, haden watched the chaos around her. after waiting a few moments, she simply shrugged and sighed, leaning against the wall and pulling out a journal. haden whipped out a pencil and sharpened it before writing a few notes.

crew-
the entire crew is literally insane. it consists of tobias, thomas, lucifer, marie and me. i'm pretty sure nobody really cares about what may happen to us.
leader-
she seems... secretive. she was rather shady-sounding and ran in a panic. that woman must not want us to know something.
entire mission-
exciting, but now i'm beginning to feel nervous.
building-
beautiful. it's full of so many interesting things, but for some reason we can't go to certain places?
me-
terrified.

haden bit her lip in thought, tapping her chin with her pencil before doodling a little alien on the rest of the paper. once she did that, she sat back and watched everyone else with a raised brow, closing the journal but leaving it out for further notes. don't forget to document everything, haden reminded herself.