View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I can do that but @.:Blue Wishes:. Thomas was going to be tobias’s love interest but if we can work the plot with Thomas getting somebody in the end? Because I don’t wanna abandon anybody. I like the plot though and it doesn’t matter to me who Tobias ends up loving. I love the idea of Lucifer trying to make Tobias look like an actual piece of crap. I would imagine at some point they are fighting on the ship and jeopardize everyone’s life because of it ~
@Incandescence @Broken Madness

Tobias glanced back at Marie running his hand through his hair and he let out an aggravated sigh. “I wasn’t really coming here to set up camp in the lobby I really want to go..” he grumbled pressing his forehead against the window and glancing through the glass that displayed a launch pad and multiple trucks pulling in and out with fuel. He stepped back looking over to Marie who had settled down with a book already. “Your reading? Are you serious we are going to make history and your reading?” he asked walking over and examining the book than suddenly plucked it out of her hands. He smirked and danced away with it in his hands running around the small living room til he was behind the island in the middle of the kitchen. “Thomas catch!” than with a gentle toss the book was flying through the air towards Thomas doing a few turns and flips til it was close enough to catch. But Tobias didn’t seem to care if he caught it because he was already jumping up into the table, wobbling but still on the table. There was already a few plates and cups and a few sets of silverware which he was trying his hardest not to step on until he picked up a jug of water that had been placed in the middle of the table. He smiled. “Eh Lucifer! Catch!!” than he chucked the jug towards him with the cap still on but clearly not on tight enough.

(( honestly i like them being love interests but if you want to do something else i’m fine with that, though i don’t know if thomas would end up with anyone since he’s not exactly the most developed/likable
seriously he’s not that important so you can do what you want ))

Thomas awkwardly stood back, until he saw a book heading towards him. He managed to wrap his hands around it, staggering slightly. Sighing, he glanced at Tobias, an awkward smile crossing his face, before he looked away, the book still in his hands. Should he give it back? Should he just stand here? His mind was a whirlwind once again, over a stupid book. The book slipping out of his hands and falling onto the floor managed to clear his thoughts for a moment, before he picked it back up, wondering if it was important. Cracking open the pages, he quietly started to scan through them, wondering what it was about.