Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:57 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw was ecstatic at the idea of having two mentors, both of them she considered to be her close friends - and maybe even family. She smiled gratefully at the older tomcat, an excited gleam visible in her dark eyes. And she released a high-pitched thrilled sound when Daydream accepted Shinefang's request. We'll see each other all the time now! Awesome! Let's hope they don't get sick of me. Juniperpaw stepped back to give both Shinefang and Daydream space for the ceremony. She watched on through wide and fascinated eyes, despite the obvious lack of faith in their warrior ancestors, but Juniperpaw wasn't going to complain. After all, everyone had their own beliefs, and she respected that, though it was odd to hear Shinefang being referred to as an apprentice.

She remembered when Geckoleaf brought her to the Starcave to preform her ceremony, and Juniperpaw had never been more excited as she had been, at the time, oblivious of her clanmates' resentment. Juniperpaw cheered, ``Yeah, Shinefang! You're officially one of us now! Does that mean I was a medicine cat before you, despite your age? Hey, how old are you?`` A teasing smirk stretched across the apprentice's muzzle, but she looked upon Shinefang with admiration and warmth.