Thread: Free kitties
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Free kitties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Ok, so I have three brothers but it's kinda hard to RP them all. The two I'm giving away are Moontail and Suntail but I'll give you Nightsky's link just because.

Ok, I also have three other SHC cats I need to give away. Maplekit and Spiritstorm are related and I'm planning on having Spiritstorm mentor my SHC kit Hiddenkit so I'll give you his link too.

I have a few TC kits that I don't think I have a post for yet, so ask me for details on them.

Foxkit
Cherrykit( @Charmer, was it you who had Cherrypaw?)
Bonekit

I have a WC she-cat as well, and also two kits in WC that I need gotten rid of.

I am also giving away two cats from RC.

Sunpelt
Shellkit

My last cat to give away, I have no info on, rather than she is long furred and a calico and is a SkyClan she kit and that she loves following the rules, but is very loyal to my cat Silverkit who is her troublemaking best friend. I'll also put Silverkit here so you can see her.

Poolkit
Silverkit

LET ME RECAP THAT SILVERKIT HIDDENKIT AND NIGHTSKY ARE NOT CATS THAT IM GETTING RID OF!

If you want any of these cats, fill out a form.

PLEASE DONT CHANGE THEM, UNLESS I DONT HAVE ALL THE INFO FILLED OUT FOR THEM!

Cat(s) you want:
Why you want them:
Any plans for them:
Your activity on WCO:

Please only ask for them if you're going to use them, i will be picky for all of them.
@2018 Okapi you might want more cats XD)
I would like poolkit. She sounds like she would have a great time as one of my skyclan ocs kits. She would grow up to be a wonderful hunter named poolcloud. I would take great care of her.