View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

With his last words, a dark smile crossed Onyx's maw. He knew about Hannibal's hatred to the rude, or if he could even call it that.

Well, this has taken a very interesting turn. he thought.

"Rude? Or maybe respect. You have that from me. The least I can get is the same in return. What is it that makes you so stoic?" he asked, his pupils shrinking into a very dark look.

"And I don't need to talk to you. I have, observed you for moons. I know your skills. You use mind tricks to lure in your prey, then you strike!" he said.

"But I am not one to subcome to your mind games, Hannibal. You can learn alot from a cat's gaze. Your's is no different. You don't like me, do you. I can't say hate, you know no such thing, but you very much so want me gone, don't you." he asked.

He knew he was stepping on the snake's tail, but he wanted to see if it would bite.
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?