View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
He thinks he knows me hm? Many cats think that. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they desire to know me and fool themselves into thinking they know everything about me. Thought the tom as he saw the look of intrigue cross the others face when he mentioned that he did think he had what it took to be leader, it was an easy question so he gave an easy answer. Of course he was more than capable for the spot. And really, it would benefit him, he could display his killings fully, truly get these cats in line and destroy any sort of rudeness that plagues the wily bunch. Get this bunch into shape so that he wouldn't have to deal with the idiocy anymore.
"Why should it surprise you Onyx? Do you really think you know me?" Questioned the tom with a tilt of his head.
The answer to this question will likely be a lie, he wouldn't want to admit that he thought he knew me when he knows he's wrong. I know he watches me. I'd even venture to say that he'd like to kill me 'for sport', as are his ways. So he'd like to fool himself into thinking that he knows me. Hannibal sat as still as ever, relaxed, his face as it usually was, empty, a complete mystery as to whatever he was thinking. How would cats ever get to know this emotionless cat?
"Oh, please. No one knows you, but that's the key..." Onyx started, standing up. He walked in a circle around Hannibal.

"Hannibal, you are a complete mystery. You are the darkness of the corner. You have the look that would send others running to their parents. You have the skills of a God, the bite of a snake, and yet still no one can get a smile from you." he said, and sat infront of him. He looked at the tom, staring him dead in the eyes.

"You are an amazing force, and I must say you intrigue me to the ever so slightest. I think you might be a wonderful acquaintance, no? You could be my right-paw tom." he meowed, turning his gaze off a bit towards the entrance. The mound was seeable despite the moonlight hidden by clouds that gave small flurries of snow to the land.

"Although, you wouldn't accept, because you don't need no friends or anything, huh? I mean..." his gaze shifted back to the tom.

"You are Hannibal. An amazing force all his own."

Last edited by monfang; December 23rd, 2016 at 06:44 PM.