View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The smoky furred tom merely flicked his tail at Onyx's first comment before pausing to hear the second, his eyes focusing on the oriental momentarily as he processed the words. He knew the answer Onyx would provide if the question was directed back at him, a kill was just a kill for Onyx, that tom only killed for sport, because he wanted to and that's it, with Hannibal, he was more sophisticated with the process, he had reasoning behind the simple desire.
"I.. Am indifferent towards the lives I take yes. But I have reasoning behind each and every one. I don't take a life to simply take a life, it's a waste."
Meowed the tom after a moment, eyes still focused on Onyx. And what Hannibal said was truthful enough, every time he killed, there was a reason behind it, it might simply because he desired to taste the flesh of others after a long time of not having it, but there was always a reason. But he didn't get satisfaction or pleasure out of killing, those feelings were foreign to him, all feelings were foreign to him.

"Hm?" The cannibalistic tom sat in silence for a moment because he truly did not care who became the leader of this Syndicate, it would just be another cocky cat that decided they had the guts to rule over this bunch. Hannibal never cared for leaders because no cat could truly rule over him. Sure he played by the rules for the most part, but that's because he chose to do so, no cat commanded him. He commanded himself. "No one should step up. Everyone should step up. It doesn't matter." Meowed the tom blatantly, indicating that that was the only answer he would give to the question no matter how much Onyx pushed.
"Yes I believe I would be fit for leader. But now isn't the time."
"Indifferent indeed." Onyx meowed.

Sitting, he licked his paw and wiped it over his muzzle. He respected Hannibal for his eye-contact. Most cats would look away, whether it was him or Hannibal. They had the eyes that would send a cat running for their life.

Onyx gave an emotionless smile as Hannibal gave his careless answer, but it faded into a look of intrigue as he he said he would be fit for leader. Now this is interesting. The cannibal thinks he can rule over the syndicate. Of course, Hannibal had the traits. He was feared, strong, and most of all intelligent. The Syndicate would be interesting with him as Commander indeed.

"Well, Hannibal. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that answer. Although, you are full of surprises, huh?" Onyx intrigued with a certain, almost evil smile.

I wonder what Hannibal would do exactly as commander...