View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:18 PM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Sootspirt trotted through the clearing stopping at a good clearing to talk to her new apprentice. She stopped and sat down giving her time to catch up. Ideally she had wanted to take the apprentice on a tour of the territory but when Sootspirit saw the apprentice's leg she decided she would access how Twistedpaw could handle n ping with it before traveling too far. Hunting was also an important task. She wondered to herself why she was given an apprentice with a deformity as her first one, it was a daunting task. But she shook her fear away. Sootspirt had to give Twistedpaw a chance before she judged her.

" I need to ask you this before we start our hunting lesson. Do you think your leg holds you back?" She mewed bluntly. "I think I will show you the hunting techniques as they are done correctly but do not be discouraged if you cannot do them exactly that way. I need to see how you move. Even if you have to move differently I think we can find hunting techniques that work for you." She mewed

@Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Maybi; April 12th, 2024 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Fixed tags