Old October 28th, 2017, 02:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Okay
~~~

A claw scraped her cheek, leaving a stinging cut in its wake. Blue clenched her teeth together. She wouldn't stop fighting until either one of them were dead. She wasn't going to live on with the horror of being beaten by a.. By a Clan cat. The molly jumped at Fennelheart once more, not really aiming for a specific area and just hoping to hit something at all. She was stubborn and desperate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw narrowed her eyes, anger flooding through her. ``Just because I can't fight doesn't mean I'm better than anyone! I'm not selfish, unlike you! You're probably killing others because you're afraid to be killed!`` She hissed at the tom, lashing out an paw, claws unsheathed. She planned to give him a warning blow, perhaps raking his chest or even his leg, but most likely she would miss.
(Blue, based on the description I can leave her kinda unable to do anything, but a guaranteed life if she goes to a former healer...as Fennel’d kill herself if she killed a cat being a former DF member)
She winced on her shoulder,” Ever learned of aiming?” She teased lightly. She slashed again hoping to hit the forearm. She knew that Blue could duck, but she didn’t want to do anything that would be energy requiring.

Snarl did recive the blow on the chest,” That was a rather weak attack I’ll admit.”He growled and aimed a small blow for the forearm. (Can he do a little damage, not much, but a few minor scatches? Or not? If not, just have Juniper dodge this blow or have Snarl miss drastically.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here