View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: DawnClan

Name: Fawnpaw
Likes: Hunting, training, his clan, listening to elders, climbing trees
Dislikes: Aggressive rogues, disloyalty, disrespecting elders,
Worst Fears: He is terrified of not being able to protect his clan, or somehow unknowingly betraying them.
Appearance: Tan tom with dark brown paws and ears and white underbelly, muzzle and spots on back w/ pale yellow eyes
Short backstory: He was found as a kit after a flood, half drowned, and with no mother. He became dedicated to the cats who saved him, constantly aspiring to be the best he could be to pay them back the debt of his life.
Desired Rank: Apprentice then Warrior..
Skills: He's best at hunting things in the treetops, and even those things he's not naturally good at he tries harder at to become better. Very determined, good at doing as he's told and not questioning anything.
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: Fawnwhisker
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind