View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(I’ll hop into this!)
Tawnystripe padded into the clearing, farther behind most of the other Shadowclan cats. The calico feline let her amber gaze wander around the clearing for a moment before they quickly flicked back towards the ground. The feline hadn’t wanted to go to the gathering this moon, she knew something was bound to go wrong between the clans. She didn’t want to be there for it. Keeping her ears as closely pressed to her head as she could, the she-cat gingerly picked her way through the throng of cats, trying her best to get away to a secluded corner. Some cat stepped on her tail, and she turned her head in surprise, swallowing the yelp of pain that threatened to come out of her mouth. The feline held her tail up more, to avoid it getting stepped on. When she turned back around though, she numbed right into a cat that she hadn’t realized was there. Did she just appear here? I was sure I had a clear path all the way out of this throng... Lost in thoughts, Tawnystripe just stared at the molly, before blinking her eyes a few times, realizing she’d been starting and hadn’t apologized. “Sorry, my bad, excuse me.” She meowed in her soft tone, flicking her tail uncomfortably. All she wanted was to get away.

Goldenbreeze lifted her head to look over the backs of her Thunderclan clanmates, and spotted Tawnystripe's lowered head among the Shadowclan cats. She gingerly stepped over her clanmates' tails and padded over to Tawnystripe, bumping her flank with her golden muzzle. "Hey Tawnystripe! Long time no see! How's Shadowclan prey running?"