View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:35 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"B-B-But there r-r-r-really tasty!" Wildstrike whimpered thinking of the slimy green creature with a warped sense of fondness, "I w-was even t-t-thinking of-Ah! N-naming one o-of the k-k-kits Frogkit." He winced deciding that after that sentence he would try to speak as little as possible seeing as the pained seemingly doubled when he spoke, "I. Camp. N-now." He then mewed his eye glassy and wide as he looked up at his brothers with desperation before briefly trying to stand only to fall back down again, "I-I don't w-want to kit i-in the w-woods!" Wildstrike bawled covering his eyes with his paws as he softly shook letting hysterics get to him, "M-me and G-G-Greykit and L-l-l-l-avenderkit and T-twilightkit are g-going to d-die!" He wailed using some of his favorite kitten names in a feeble attempt to try and bring a tiny bit of comfort to himself.

(Heads up that Wildstrike isn't actually kitting but just got food poisoning from the frog.)
Duskthorn looked wildly around for someone else in an attempt to help, but found none is his feeble search. "Frogkit? That's actually pretty cute, except the fact that you only want to name them that because you like to EAT FROGS!" he panicked loudly. He paced for a few seconds before what Wildstrike said next set in. "Camp? Are you sure? It's going to hurt more to drag you to camp... we might not make it there in time!" His heart beat fast as he leaned over Wildstrike with concern. 'Please let it just be food poisoning... I don't want to help with kitting! I'm too masculine for that... right? Nevermind,' he thought quickly. He tried to calm Wildstrike down, patting him on the head. "You're not going to die, Wildstrike! You're not dying, just... calm down!" he shouted, unaware of the hypocrisy in his statement. @Boba Fett