Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade looked around in confusion. You just died for crying out loud! she thought to herself. She had no family here, having been born outside of the faith. She had talked to her friends parents a few times, but they were busy watching their new grandkits. She had watched them herself. Sighing, she noticed a tom who looked rather upset. "Hello, I'm Silentshade. Who are you?" she asked, sitting down near him. "You would think Starclan would have a group that welcomes you in, but nope. You're pretty much on your own. But I don't like that. I'm dead and lonely." she chuckled. Great job Silent, now he's going to think you're one of those mentally ill cats!
Branchtail looked at the molly, letting out a purr as she talked. "I've been dead for a while and i know that there isn't a welcome party, but you came to the right cat. Welcome to starclan, i can show you around if you'd like. I haven't explored too much here, but there are a few spots that mean a lot to me." replied the tom. He wanted to show her that at least somebody wanted to welcome her the clan of the fallen warriors. Bramchtail flickered his tail, giving his chest fur a few licks. A cat waved their tail at him and he dipped his head. The cat walked away, leaving them alone.