Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:36 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw's never experienced warrior training, and since she was old enough to even care about her future, she knew she would never be able to do what all her other clanmates did. However, it didn't seem to bother her that much, seeing how she didn't understand how amazing it could be to be a warrior. Juniperpaw didn't feel like she had given anything up. She would never relate to Daypaw and Shinefang in that way, but that was completely okay.

As for her opinion on StarClan, Juniperpaw had already figured things out. Juniperpaw didn't think StarClan had control of every cats' life, and that they only homed deceased Clan cats. And when they shared prophecies and omens, that was simply them warning the Clans of the possible future. Juniperpaw preferred to be in control of her own life, which is why she believed what she did. She was fine with Daypaw and Shinefang's opinions on StarClan, especially after their separate experiences with the warrior ancestors which they interpreted in different ways.

She didn't respond to Daypaw, otherwise she'd probably start an argument with the grieving yet moody ShadowClan medicine cat. Juniperpaw let Shinefang answer them instead. ``Hey, don't we have some holy rituals to get to?``