View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The fluffy young tom was in the middle of a good dream; likely something including him showing off his greatness to others and drinking in their admiration like a cool, refreshing beverage. He dreamed about that sort of thing a lot, that was just in his nature. But it was quickly put to rest as someones muzzle went rubbing at his head, causing him to drowsily lift it and open his eyes. His vision was fuzzy for a few moments until he blinked to clear it and look sleepily up at Shadow as she went about gathering some of her herbs. "Hm?" His brain didn't fully register what she had said, but he found himself slowly rising to his paws and stretching with a huge yawn. He stretched until his legs quivered and his tail curled before slowly relaxing the position to fully turn to Shadow as she instructed him to grab the daisy and chamomile. Being too tired to really care, he simply did as she said without a word, trotting over rather sluggishly to stoop his head down and pick up the two herbs that were named, actually getting them right. He had been getting better at memorizing them by sight and smell, along with their uses, but he was far from fully trained in the ways of medicine. "What are we doing again?" He mumbled from around the herbs in his mouth, fighting the urge to yawn since it would make him drop all that he had collected.
{To many memories in the DS I started tearing up myself}
Shadow turned to him, seeing he had gotten the herbs right. He was learning rather quickly. Her ears flattened as he asked that question. She turned with a sigh. "Leaving, Halite launched an attack on the clans but... W-we have to go now. It'll be fine," She mewed, trying to make it sound as good as possible. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. Shadow had to many good memories here, Slash and Pastelle had been some of her greatest friends. Dark, her missing adopted kitten, and Ash- her former trainee. She looked over at the fluffy kitten, smiling. He needed a future, she wasn't just about to leave him wondering.
Shadow now knew what she had to do. Find Mercury.