View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:44 AM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow leaned into the tom for a quick moment. Turning as she reached up and licked his cheek. She liked the feeling of her fur in his. And everything else about Mercury. Shadow tried her best to not act out of place. And she blushed under her fur as she moved away. She hoped he didn't get harmed again. Or at all. Shadow let out a small sigh as she tried to hide the look in her eyes. Moving away as her tail flicked. "I-I better go, I see you last M-mercury." And that name, odd. She liked the way it made her feel when she said it. And how it sounded next to hers. Shadow went back to her stores, trying to hide herself from the other cats.

He leaned back on her with a bit more force, though not enough to knock Shadow over. Mercury lowered his head as she said she had to leave. "Wel-" He stopped himself. "Okay I guess..." He said to her, gingerly avoiding her gaze, as he was a bit... afraid if even that to see what was in her eyes. He cast a quick glance, quietly sighing in relief. He could see it in her blue eyes- what he also felt for her.
"I'll be leaving now," the tom said, licking her cheek gently in a good-bye. Sighing wearily, he got up, still slightly favoring his injured paw, and quickly limped out of the den. What was he supposed to say, anyways?