View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@fenic!

PREVIOUS POST: "...Are you kiddin' me? Shrewcall, you're a wonderful cat!" Martenleap exclaimed, his eyes wide with disbelief as his buddy revealed how he was usually hidden in the background, unnoticed and alone. He'd never thought of Shrew like that- sure, he could be a bit shy, but he was such a lovely cat, one who deserved everything in the entire world. He needed attention, he deserved other cats to talk to him and compliment him. I don't want to be special, I just want to be the cat who makes others feel special. So they can be included, too. "Even though some other cats might've not noticed how great you are, I've never thought of you like that. You're my foreground, the first cat I recognize in a crowd. You're wonderful, y'know that? Just an amazing cat to be around."

REPLY: Shrewcall started as Martenleap with wide, surprised eyes. He never believed that this tom would think him wonderful, great... He was the foreground in Martenleap's painting, and that brought a strange feeling to his chest that he could not ignore. It warmed him, it scared him. But most of all, it made him want more. "Thank you, Martenleap... for being so perfect for me." He whispered those words, not quite sure if they were the best thing to say. He was new to this. Martenleap was the only cat he could act so flirty- no, loving- around. "You are an amazing cat, and I'm so glad that you are the only subject I see. Foreground, midground, and background. I'm glad you are in every part of my world."

Last edited by lost; October 6th, 2016 at 05:47 PM.