View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Jaguarclaw couldn't help but give out a small chuckle of amusement. His whiskers twitched once more as his gaze rested on the other warrior again. They had a slight gleam to them seeing that talking of battle brought out a happier side to her. Although her question stumped him. He personally hadn't used his claws for anything other than hunting for the reason that he hadn't needed to. The Bengal was well-aware that she'd be a bit disappointed, but honesty was the only thing he ever spoke. The sudden pace picking up caused his strides to lengthen to keep up with her bouncier step. "Well I haven't personally. I settle things with talk before I use my claws, but I'll prove I'm not weak any day of the weak if someone challenges me," he spoke, determination flared in his green hues. Jaguarclaw took note of how the idea of battle excited her. Why was this? Perhaps it was just what a warrior was supposed to be excited for? He took this guess and let it sink in. Jaguarclaw wasn't one for physical fights, if they could be avoided through talk, then he'd try. This feline may not always be like this though. He was quite protective and won't hesitate to claw the ears off someone who threatened a cat he truly cared about. His protectiveness made him unpredictable. Anything could trigger it, although he hadn't grown close to anyone in the clan for such a thing to occur. "What about you?" he asked in return, curious if she had been apart of a battle or a scuffle before. It wouldn't surprise him, although he couldn't help but be a bit concerned for Marbledface's excitement for battle.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL