Old December 18th, 2017, 08:30 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.
Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc