View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.