Old December 18th, 2017, 07:59 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)
Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc