View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.