Old December 17th, 2017, 11:31 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool let out a chuckle as Flarestrike began to panic. "No the foxes aren't here." meowed the molly that couldn't but continue laughing at her friend. The riverclan she-cat looked at Flarestrike with a small pure. I don't understand why i'm purring everytime I look at Flarestrike. I think...I think I like him! Oh no! How am I supposed to fight this feeling inside my chest?!?! Splashpool ran out of the den towards the stream. She sat by the bank, gazing down at her reflection. All of a sudden her reflection left and the face of Flarestrike. Oh starclan help me! I can't he's a Shadowclan cat and i'm a Riverclan cat. I have to fight this feeling!!!
Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc