:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

Firestrike was still asleep, not bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the shuffling of the molly's paws and quick movement. Stirring in his sleep, his golden eyes opened a little. "S-splashy Squirrel?" He mumbled, sleepily. However he didn't know why but he had felt.. refreshed a little but not because he had someone to sleep next to him. Firestrike opened his eyes fully now, his vision blurry a little before clearing. "Did something happen? You look angry." He replied, clueless. He didn't seem to know she was sleeping next to him, Flarestrike blinked. His stomach rumbled with hunger, they didn't even eat before going asleep. He yawned, stretching. Shaking his head a little before offering Splashpool a smile, "Bad dream?" He guessed. He rolled his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them, gazing out of the den to the blinding light. Flarestrike wanted to slump down back to the floor, he didn't really sleep like he had guessed. The warrior scratched his ear, tilting his head at Splashpool. "Or are the foxes actually still here?" His voice was hushed like he was scared that speaking it, it would come true. Flarestrike eyes were a bit watery from awaking, they always seem to be like that when he awoke.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 17th, 2017 at 02:29 AM.