View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)
(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.