Old December 17th, 2017, 02:04 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.
Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc