View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.
Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.