Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:34 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Butterflykiss

After taking a far too short nap in the new warriors den- she liked to claim that she was making sure it was appropriate for her denmates when in reality she hadn't slept in a day and a half- the lanky auburn and charcoal black molly left the den and surveyed the clearing for anyone to chat with. Perhaps a new friendship could sprout from the ashes, like this location had redeemed itself as a suitable home after becoming a blazing deathtrap? To prove that the past few days hadn't been total crap?

Settling on approaching a golden warrior she identified as Lioncrest, the molly's deep orange eyes darted in the direction her fellow soldier was looking, peering at young Frogkit who was.... climbing up the nursery wall? Her eyes widened slightly, but she took the liberty to not intrude in the queen's territory per se, and try to step in. Children hated her anyways. Never listened, gave her panic attacks, etc.

Relaxing into a sitting position near Lioncrest, she nodded in greeting, watching as he groomed and smoothing her own sleek fur in self consciousness, feeling like a slob next to this magnificent tomcat. "I'm glad some cats still have energy. Can't say the same for myself." She murmured softly, glancing over at him to gauge whether or not this was a cat who appreciated humor. "His future mentor will be pleased that he already knows how to climb, though."

[ @Jayvines ]
~Lioncrest~

Ears flicking up as the sound of paw steps approached his resting place, Lioncrest's amber eyes flicked briefly towards one of his peers (Butterfly...kiss? Probably. He'd go with that) before returning to a rather annoying bit of tree bark that had gotten caught in his ruff. However, a low and rumbling chuckle emanated from his chest as the she-cat attempted a small joke about the adventurous kit across the clearing.

"They certainly seem to have more than their fair share," he agreed, pausing the rough stroked of his tongue for a few moments to inspect the kit as it hauled itself upwards with a stubbornness and determination that only kits could produce. "If I could have that much energy for a day, I think I'd be able to catch enough prey for the clan twice-over before moonhigh."

Stars, he'd probably be able to catch an eagle if he had the same amount of energy that he'd had as a kit, but no matter, he was plenty energetic for a Thunderclan warrior. Any cat could see that.

"Proactiveness is good to see in one as young as them," he continued, turning back to his peer with a glint in his eye. "If that continues I have no doubt they'll be a fine warrior one day... Is he yours? You seem to be pleased with his progress."

A quick glance at the molly near him didn't show... many signs of resemblance to the industrious fur ball, but perhaps they had a mate with stronger similarities.