Thread: Lovey's Home
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lovey's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Lovey a 5 moon old kitten walked on top of her face, gazing at the world around her. She swung her head around, sniffing the air as the bell from her collar began to ring. I hate this stupid bell! It always gives me away! Hey maybe a cat will here it and actually talk to me! But what if they are bigger and scarier than me? What would I do if they attacked me. I'm just a fluffy kitten. I wouldn't stand a chance against a cat like that! Lovey let out a sigh, jumping off the fence and into her yard. The kitten saw a butterfly go by, causing her to chase after it. The kitten let out a small giggle as she followed it. @Okapi;
Unicornfluffball (rediculous name IK...but think a six-year old might name their kittypet that) jumped up on the fence and say a little kitten,” Greetings kitten.” She meowed politely, she never dreamed of the life beyond the fence, but she did enjoy meeting other kittypets.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here