View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur wasn't used to many RiverClanners sitting down and striking up a chat with her, so surprise glittered in her gaze as Duskclaw sat down. She was happy to talk, to get to know her new Clanmates, and since the medicine den was rather empty as of late she figured she could spare a moment or two. "Ah, Crowpaw..." she murmured, racking her brain. She knew almost ever WindClan member by memory, and Crowpaw did sound a bit familiar. "Possibly, it does sound familiar. What made you join RiverClan?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. "That is," she added hastily, shuffling her paws, "if you don't mind sharing."
He smiled, "i joined.." He looked at her, "I joined because I wanted to be a grat warrior, I am part Windclan, and riverclan. I wanted to be with my mother but then she passed." He said. "but, its great to know that im not the only one that is from Windclan." She said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!