Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was that time again, the moon was high and bright in the sky. The slender lilac leader left the comforts of the moorland and led her clan into neutral territory. How many gatherings had she led now at the head of WindClan? Hmm, she couldn't think of the exact number right now, many seemed like a good enough number. The only green orb in her head was directed over her shoulder to make sure that her clan was keeping up as she brought them to the sandy beach.

Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to this moon's gathering, no doubt it would bring unnecessary bickering. Dawnstar had said herself that ShadowClan and WindClan had more or less in a stalemate, so Twilightstar was unconcerned about ShadowClan starting anything. RiverClan and ThunderClan however were a whole different problem. She had hoped that she hadn't dragged WindClan into their feud.

Beyond that, Twilightstar was really hoping that ThunderClan had a proper leader and deputy at this gathering. She's never seen a clan go as long as ThunderClan has without a leader or deputy, not only was it strange, it caused nothing but chaos. She refused to have a repeat of the last gathering, if ThunderClan came in and made a fool of themselves, they were either getting yeeted or WindClan was leaving early. She didn't need the drama.

The she-cat leaped up onto the Seastones and took a seat a tail length away from Skystar. Her wounds from her battle with Dawnstar for the Skyglade had all pretty much healed, she felt pins and needles once in a while when stretched or leaped, but all in all, Twilightstar had recovered well enough. She offered the RiverClan leader a dip of her head before meowing. "I've heard that you lost some of your clanmates in the fight for the Cove, I'll offer my condolences now while it still relatively quiet," Twilightstar said in a polite and understanding tone. The she-cat eye dropped down the tom with fresh battle wounds that settled at the base of the seastones with a hint of curiosity. Twilightstar drew her gaze away to watch as the rest of the clans poured in.

@marshall

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training