View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I'm sure they'll still want to come and see their Mom," Jasperpelt spoke in as reassuring of a tone as he could manage - with a deeper voice, it could come off as calming, especially when he wasn't stammering. The black-furred warrior was quite proud of himself for managing to speak without stammering as much now, it definitely sounded a lot better - he would eventually be able to speak without ever stammering, he hoped! Wouldn't that be an accomplishment? Lotusheart's next words, her announcement that she had news, had the tom's yellow eyes fixating themselves on her, his head swiveled in her direction with curiosity written all over his expression now. "Oh? What is it?" This was a little more of a struggle to say, since he wasn't sure if she was going to give him good or bad news... she would tell him if - if she was seeing someone, right? Surely not! Jasperpelt would have known about it before now! And besides, that thought... the feeling that it gave him in his stomach... it was just altogether wrong.

Lotusheart had taken note of how well the dark warrior was speaking. She hopped a little on her paws -- while sitting -- before leaning out and tapping his chest with her nose. "You're talking much better, that's really good," she responded, unable to help herself since his voice had even deepened a little. She knew there wasn't much she could do to help her friend about that as she didn't know how much about things like that, but she could always give him encouragement. Anyways, on to her news! "I've adopted another litter of kittens. Their mother had died and their father came to me for help, to take them in and I agreed," she responded, her voice was laced with excitement and the love she was already developing for her adoptive litter. "They're the most precious things, Jasperpelt, you have to see them sometime if Colby says that's okay," she spoke, obviously very excited about whole ordeal.