View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Megan
(You said you wanted to RP this, but never answered who goes first, so I’m starting lol- sorry that I literally over night improved on RPing)

Owlstone had dragged her light colored fur over to the highpeak, she enjoyed watching the kits become apprentices, it was the only thing that ever light up her olive colored orbs. She gave a faint smile as she heard each kit being called up and apprenticed, but for some reason, today, when she heard her best friend Peachrain being given an apprentice known as Willowpaw something she might call envy began to form, I always enjoy this, so now that my best friend gets one I feel envious. Wow. Like that’d happen. I just need to accept that I’m incapable of becoming a mentor.,” Congrats sister.” She muttered burying herself deeper in her self-pity and misery, she had a good heart, yes, but depression on top of it, she trusted her best friend to mentor the apprentice well. She had doubts of getting a mate, and her chances of an apprentice were almost zero.

She shook her head and continued listening, she saw a young kit drag herself forward and was referred to by the name, Flowerkit. Poor Flowerkit, didn’t even get a chance to hunt, battle train, probably going to get an apprentice name and just do apprentice duties all day, poor mite. she shook her head sadly at Flowerpaw the newly named apprentice then she heard words she never imagined Snowstar would say ‘Owlstone will be your mentor’. She didn’t hear the rest of the ceremony, her eyes were streaming tears of joy and shock, but suddenly she stopped I can barely go into the territory, let alone hunt and fight, and now Snowstar’s expecting me to train Flowerpaw and make her a warrior who can hunt and fight... fear stuck her, as she reminded herself that this was her dream, and that it’d be a learning experience for both of them. She nervously dragged herself over to Flowerpaw,” Flowerpaw, I’m Owlstone. This will be a learning experience for both of us...as I...err...haven’t hunted since I was injured, let alone fought a battle.” She murmmered touching Flowerpaw’s nose to signify that she was the mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here