View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:41 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default SpeckleSpiral's Finder

Ok so Specklespiral was a character I created but so far she has literally no relations and considering this is my one cat who is in a major clan I think she needs to have some sort of family. Not sure how to structure this or how this works but here we go!

I don't have a character profile for her yet. I'll link it once it's done but here's a quick rundown on her looks and behaviors.
She has a base tan color with dark brown tabby markings that make swirling patterns on her body (she has a genetic disability because of it.)
Traits: Quiet, Sweet, Socially Awkward, Mild Autism, Trusting

Needed Wanted N/A

Relations:
Father: Must be deceased or not an active father figure
Mother: Must be very aloof or proud. She tries to care for Specklespiral but she has a hard time expressing her love.
Siblings:
Friends: No requirements
Enemies: No requirements
Acquaintances: No requirements

All are open and you can apply for any role even if it isn't listed. This is just sort of a foundation for her I guess XP.

Form with link:
Link:
Role wanted:
Posts per day:
Mention me:

Form without link:
Name:
Role wanted:
Personality:
Appearance:
Roleplay example (preferably with character):
Mention me:

Friends who might be interested: @Megan @Fury @Jermikelpsgirl @Ivyfeather @Fuzzyfeline @Brooklyn Trees @Aura @Pouncepaw @.:Blue Wishes:. @Tazzy @Ravenfang @littledragon0625

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 16th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.