Old January 19th, 2018, 06:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I was clearly here first.I've been in this same spot since we got back from hunting,so don't blame me for your clumsiness." Pacific said,forcing herself not to lash out at him.'From what I hear,apprintices from the clans are trained by a older cat.Whoever is training this apprintice needs to do a better job on teaching him manners.' Pacific thought bitterly,but didn't say anything outloud.She had noticed him staring at her,but didn't say about it.Hoping to get rid of the tension between them,she changed the subject."So what are you doing here anyways?Won't your clan get worried if they find out your out of your territory?" Pacific asked.

"Well, I'm not clumsy. You should have kept your tail out of my way, or anybody's way really." Wolfpaw replied, he didn't have the best mentor. More likely, he was horrible. He did mostly teach the apprentice things he didn't need to know. He sighed, shaking his head a little at the thought of Thunderstruck. What would he do? The thought sent a bubbling rage inside him, as he forced himself to calm himself down. Wolfpaw wasn't glaring anymore, at least. "Huh? Oh. Complicated. Anyway, my mother may worry but that about it." He said. He didn't like making his mother worry but like his friends, his clan should be use to it by now. Wolfpaw usually returned. "So, why do you follow Hades? Is it because you owe him or somethin?" He asked. He didn't mind talking about himself but preferred not to.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc